This is a photo of my friend, Daniel Faiella's new chamber. I can't wait to hear what kind of results they see with their son, Matthew, after some dives in this! This is his blog to follow their progress-- www.RecoveringMatthew.Blogspot.Com
Matthew Faiella was the first boy to have stem cells for autism. He has now had four stem cell transplants and is doing very well. We hope that Ken will do as well as Matthew. Without Matthew's story, we would never have known about umbilical cord blood stem cells as a treatment option for autism.
Here is some information on the Faiella's new chamber. Look at his blog for more links on studies with hyperbaric oxygen therapy!
- Chamber and Compressor are FDA 510K Approved #K051759
- 34 Inches Wide x 105 Inches Long - Large enough for both a parent and child.
- Made in the USA
- Double Bag Construction - Featuring a heavy duty, time tested reinforcement system.
- 4psi (1.3 ATA) - Units can be modified to operate at 7psi (1.5 ATA).
- 5 Inch Pressure Gauge - Highly accurate and extremely easy to read.
- Two (2) Relief Valves - Automatic venting for air circulation, safety and redundancy.
- Two Additional Accessory Ports - Optimize use with a variety of optional accessories.
- External Vent Valve - Variable flow control for simple and effective operation.
- Internal Vent Valve - For solo operation and added occupant safety and comfort.
- Four Windows - Allows ample light in, occupant(s) can see out and been seen inside.
- Extra Long Zippers - Aids entry and exit. (Internal Zipper for Solo Operation)
- Solo Operation - Chamber can be operated by a single occupant from the inside.
- Oxygen - For countries where oxygen use is approved, or for sales to medical facilities, the Flexi-Lite Chamber can be fitted with a single mask, dual mask or other options for the inhalation of pure oxygen during a session. Oxygen can be supplied by either pressurized oxygen cylinders or an oxygen concentrator capable of delivering oxygen under pressure.
- Aluminum Frame - Holds the chamber in an open position even when fully deflated.
- Medical Grade Mattress - Comfortable, custom fitted and specifically designed for safety.
- Anti-Roll Bolsters - Prevents the chamber from rolling or rotating in place.
- FDA Approved Breathing Air Compressor.
- Wide Variety of Available Accessories and Optional Equipment.