Sunday, July 11, 2010

Friday!!







The last stem cell infusion was Friday. Already, I think we are noticing some improvements in Ken's speech and cognition.



In the office on Friday, fate destined us to meet a wonderful doctor. He was one of the first DAN! doctors at the first DAN! meeting years ago. He graciously shared with me what to do with Ken to help get him better. This was the nicest DAN! doctor I have ever met, but then again, is there any nice DAN! doctors? They are all overpriced, aren't they? This man was helping me out of the goodness of his heart.



One of the main things this doctor said was to keep Ken's body alkaline. No sugar, even from fruits or honey. I think he is right and will implement what he said starting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin