Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kombucha Tea--Will My Sister Make It For Me?




Thinking about adding Kombucha Tea to help get Ken's body alkaline. My sister use to make this for me years ago. Tomorrow, I will try to find a mushroom and I am sure she will whip me up a fresh batch!


The above picture shows what it looks like to make Kombucha Tea. Also pictured, is what I will buy until I can get some fresh Kombucha!

Here is some information on Kombucha Tea:

Kombucha is called the "miracle cure all tea." Kombucha tea was also referred to as the Tea of Immorality and the elixir of life.

Kombucha Tea (pronounced kom-BOO-cha) is a handmade Chinese tea that is delicately cultured for 30 days. During this time, essential nutrients form like: Active Enzymes, Amino Acids, Probiotics, Antioxidants, and Polyphenols. All of these combine to create an elixir that immediately works with the body to restore balance and vitality.

Kombucha Health Benefits


*Helps with Digestion
*Raises Metabolism
*Boosts the Immune System
*Controls Appetite
*Promotes Weight Control
*Supports Liver Function
*Good for Skin & Hair
*Anti-Aging Properties
*Reduces/Stabalizes Blood Pressure
*Helps Older People Look and Feel Younger
*Cleanses the Body of Toxins
*Improves Circulation

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin