Monday, August 3, 2009

Leaving No Stone Unturned...



Donald and I are not going to leave any stones unturned when it comes to our children. We will fight until the end to take Ken as far as we can, and, if God is willing, this will be recovery. We will take the road less traveled and look for answers to their health problems. We will not stop at closed doors, but look for other doors to be opened. This is my prayer for all of those abandoned mothers and fathers out there with no hope for their autistic children...Don't give up, your children need you.

3 comments:

  1. Amen Sister, I would do the same thing if someone in my family had cancer, an illness, I would do anything and everything to help them. I see no difference with what you and Donald are trying to do for Kenneth. He's worth fixing the health issues that brought this on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, when you do your fundraiser, let me know I want to help!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin